Monday, April 6, 2015

Pirates preview 2015

Well it's that time of the year again, baseball season is upon us and what's better than having a few hot dogs and watching a baseball game. Specifically a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball game. My personal belief being a bias-homer is that the Pirates are going to have a great season. With Pedro Alverez moving to first, Polanco being the everyday right fielder, and Francisco Cervelli taking over Russell Martin's spot at catcher these are only a few questions that need to be answered. But with Andrew McCutchen back again leading the charge along side Neil Walker, Gerrit Cole, and Mark Melancon closing baseball games, I expect to see them contending the National League Central along with the Cardinals, Cubs, Brewers and Reds. I see this team winning more than 85 games this season and making to the playoffs, and hopefully contending for a World Series Championship. Please leave your comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you. I can see us winning the NL Central and I can see us making a run in the playoffs. It would be nice to see us contend for the third year in a row after not contending for 21 straight years

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I can see the Pirates having a great season. This makes me really excited because I love going to the games, the environment is excellent and the view at PNC Park is unbeatable.

    ReplyDelete