Monday, April 20, 2015

Rangers and Penguins in a heated battle

As of right now the series is tied 1-1 going into game 3 tonight in Pittsburgh. Now being a Pittsburgh fan I have to say that I am biased towards one team than the other. But as a hockey fan, I just want to see some good games being played. Now lets go back over to my biased side wanting the Penguins to win. Starting out I thought that the Penguins had a good chance to upset the President winning Rangers. People may say that I might be lying, but once the playoffs start it begins at a clean slate again. Through the first two games in the series already, Henrik Lundqvist a.k.a Hank a.k.a King Henrik has shown that he is human and will give up goals. The key for the Penguins in the series in to get pucks towards the net, don't take as many penalties as they have so far, and limit the scoring chances of the dangerous Rangers and the Penguins will have a chance to upset the Rangers and move on to the next round. Please leave your comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised by the Penguins giving the Rangers a run. Even though they are an 8th seed, they are not a bad team. Anything can happen in the playoffs, but I think the Rangers will still advance over the Penguins.

    ReplyDelete