Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Stephen Curry will be the 2015 NBA MVP

If I had to put my life savings on the line, and predict who will win the 2015 NBA MVP, I would put my savings on Golden State Warriors guard, Stephen Curry. Curry has put up incredible statistics so far this season, and without him the Warriors would be in the middle of the pack in the tough Western Conference. Through this season, Curry is averaging just under 24 points per game. To along with that, Curry assists per game is just under 8 per game. There are also other good choices this year for the MVP. James Harden (Houston Rockets), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder), and LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers) are all good selections for the MVP, but if I had to put money on it, I would choose Steph Curry. Others may disagree, and that's fine its all about personal opinion and personal preference, but I choose Curry. Please leave your comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I would not be surprised if it came down to Russell Westbrook and Steph Curry. The reason I say that is Russell Westbrook has led OKC to many different quality wins without Kevin Durant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree with you on that. Without Curry they would still make the playoffs and could still make a solid run. OKC would not even be close to the playoffs if it wasn't for Russel Westbrook's efforts this year. If the Thunder make the playoffs this year i believe Westbrook should be the MVP. If some how they do not make it i would agree that Curry is this years MVP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a tough choice for MVP this season, there are honestly 3 choices in my mind with Harden, Westbrook, and Curry. I would probably agree with you though that Curry has just been so special this year, not only with his scoring but also his assists. A case could be made for Westbrook as well, but they may not make the playoffs, and the Warriors are in first place and by far have the best record in all of the NBA.

    ReplyDelete